Saturday, February 22, 2014

Art Deco Final Design






I choose to do Art Deco Automobiles because I am not a real fan of Art Deco; I am more of a primitive person. I did enjoy looking through the photo of the automobiles. Some of the photos brought me back to when I was young and how the talk about the year 2000 was going to be like (futuristic).I even ran across a poster for the flying car!
I used mainly InDesign to set up my pages. I like the snap in and guide lines for positioning. I added text and used the eye dropper tool to match all the colors. I used Illustrator to change the background some by adding a fill box in the center for the text on pages 2-3. I also used rotating objects and cropping images. I tried using the pen tool and scissor tool but I need more practice with these. 

No comments: